First Team is very supportive of its agents, and the marketing department provides us with numerous downloadable marketing pieces among others. Here’s the original Q3 AmEx Contest O-Flyers which I modified to cut down on cost when my husband and I distribute them to our Farm area. Cutting down on graphics is always my first target when we print our own flyers such as this one — Q3 AmEx Contest F-Flyers.
Below is the enlarged CONTEST RULES from the original contest flyers for ease of reading and information purposes only, and not meant as any interpretation or deliberate changes in layout or other perceived discrepancies. Note: If it gets too dificult for the color to read, highlight the text with your cursur. I still can’t find a more suitable theme or format.
$1000 American Express Contest Rules:
1) GENERAL: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. (PST) on 7/01/2010 and ends at 5:00 p.m. (PST) on 9/30/2010.
2) TO ENTER: Print your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address on the official Sweepstakes entry form. Mail to the address printed on the entry form. Mail-in entries must be received by 9/30/2010. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, postage due entries or mail or for any computer, online, telephone, or human error or any technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3) PRIZE: (1) Grand Prize: American Express gift card with retail value of $1,000. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
4) WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 10/04/10 from among all eligible entries received. Decisions of judges are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5) ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States. 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees of First Team Real Estate and their respective affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, promotion, advertising and promotional agencies and immediate family members of each are not eligible to enter.
6) GENERAL CONDITION: Sweepstakes entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these official rules. The laws of the United States govern this Sweepstakes. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By entering, participants release and hold harmless sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, prize suppliers, employees and/or agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize won.
7) WINNER’S NAME: To receive name of the winner by mail, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: First Team Real Estate, 3150 Bristol St., Suite 500, Costa Mesa, CA 92626. Requests received after 9/30/2010 will not be fulfilled.
Originally posted @ https://xzyllar.wordpress.com